Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quality and standards

I am learning to be chill again

I am learning to be nice again

I am learning to devote more time to my family

I am learning that I don't like wallowing

I am learning that I don't yearn for pity

I am learning that good things can make you a bad person if you let them

I am learning that awareness of one's self is a necessity but an obsession with oneself is a really bad thing

I am learning that balance is hard to reach and next to impossible to sustain

I am learning that I have been missing some things for years now

I am learning how to be the old me

I am learning to stand up for what I believe in

I am learning that even long breaks are necessary sometimes

I am learning that not everything was as it seemed and I was way too close to see that before

I am learning that my children's pain and suffering (when going on) cannot be "outdone" in my eyes

I am learning that many people have a hard life and I am very blessed to be fortunate

I am learning that I can use my sympathies for more then one person at a time when used properly

I am learning that friendships shouldn't be draining

I am learning that I can't have a friendship that involves walking on egg shells

I am learning that I am strong

I am learning that some steps have to be taken and some steps already have

I am learning that I have a great deal of thinking to do

No comments:

Post a Comment