Friday, November 5, 2010

So I should write a book...

I mean the most vapid people in the world are doing it. Some of them have several. These fake ass celebrities that devour any sense of real life, the kind that poison people by being a role model. You know what though, it's not their fault. They wouldn't be famous unless some idiot hadn't said "I wanna be just like him/her." I want to be famous for nothing. Don't we all? I suppose my options are workout and use steroids until I look like a freak of nature, golddig to feed my habit of platic surgery until I look like a freak of nature, be trashy and constantly aggressive to people that don't deserve it or make a sextape with someone more famous then me. Strangely none of these things appeal to me. I guess the other route I could take is political wherein I would state random things like "Studies show that if you have sex before your married it could set off a nuclear warhead." These studies will have been conducted in my armaggedon dream world where I am lifted to Heaven while all those who saw things differently then are melted down in Satan's giant crock pot of doom. The sad thing is, some nutball would believe me and when they caught their daughter with her high school sweetheart would throw the entire family in the storm cellar filled with bottled water, toilet paper and Spam never to be heard from again. Perhaps this IS the way to go.

I*=whatever random propaganda they were convinced of by any of the following: Parents/Church/Slanted news media/classmates/hollywood/MTV/facebook/Sarah Palin

No comments:

Post a Comment